We provide a
docker-compose.yml file to quickly try temBoard with a few PostgreSQL instances.
You’ll need docker-compose 1.10+ and docker engine 1.10+.
docker-compose will launch:
- a PostgreSQL instance for temboard owns data
- the temBoard UI
- four PostgreSQL instances exposed on ports 5432, 5433, 5434 and 5435.
- a temBoard agent for each instance exposed on port 2345, 2346, 2347, 2348.
temBoard UI is available on https://0.0.0.0:8888/ with
credentials. You can access PostgreSQL instance with user and password
postgres. For example with pgbench:
DO NOT USE THIS IN PRODUCTION !
temBoard docker images are designed for testing and demo.
- The SSL certificate is self-signed.
- Default passwords are dumb and public.
- temBoard agent is designed to run on same host as PostgreSQL which is incompatible with Docker service-minded architecture.
- temBoard agent image requires access to docker socket to restart PostgreSQL, which you do not want in production.
To deploy temBoard in a production environment, follow installation documentation.