- create_repository.sh accepts PGHOST, PGPORT and PGUSER vars, by @bersace.
[6.2] - 2020-08-07¶
- Alembic version table is now hosted in
applicationschema, by @bersace.
- Always using TLS even if set to False, by @bersace.
- SMTP port misinterpreted, by @bersace.
- Authenticate with empty login or password, by @bersace.
- Double error with unserializable error in worker, by @bersace.
- Test PG access by temboard role after repo creation, by @l00ptr
[6.1] - 2020-06-15¶
Fixed compatibility with old Alembic 0.8.3 shipped on RHEL7, by @bersace.
[6.0] - 2020-06-15¶
This release requires a special step before restarting temBoard. Please read upgrade to 6.0 documentation.
- Full PostgreSQL 12 support, including monitoring and configuration, by @pgiraud.
- Search config
temboard.confdefault config file in working directory by @bersace.
- temBoard repository schema is now versionned, by @bersace.
- Load external plugins from setuptools entrypoint
temboard.plugins, by @orgrim.
- Debian Buster testing & packaging, by @bersace.
purge.shscript to clean an agent installation, by @bersace.
- Double loading of legacy plugins, by @bersace.
- Impossibility to delete instance with SQLAlchemy < 1, by @pgiraud.
- Impossibility to schedule ANALYZE, VACCUM or REINDEX, by @bersace.
- Fix list of scheduled tasks in maintenance plugin, by @pgiraud.
- Default configuration file is not required, by @bersace.
- Log error message when alert processing fails, by @bersace.
auto_configure.shrefuses to overwrite existing configuration, by @bersace.
[5.0] - 2020-04-16¶
- Purge policy for monitoring data by @julmon
- Pull mode: temboard server can now pull monitoring data from the agents by @julmon
- Agent does not support push mode anymore @julmon
- Performances improvements of asynchronous task management by @julmon
[4.0] - 2019-06-26¶
- Support for reindex on table and database by @pgiraud
- Support for analyze/vacuum for database by @pgiraud
- Send notifications by SMS or email on state changes by @pgiraud
- Allow to use either psycopg2 or psycopg2-binary by @bersace
- Monitoring shareable urls by @pgiraud
pg_version_summarywhen possible by @pgiraud
- Database schema, please see the upgrade documentation
- Removed user notifications from dashboard by @pgiraud
- Prevent endless chart height increase on Chrome 75 by @pgiraud
- Restrict access to instance to authorized users by @julmon
- Remove monitoring data when removing an instance by @pgiraud
[3.0] - 2019-03-20¶
- Full screen mode for home page by @pgiraud
- Full screen mode for dashboard by @pgiraud
- Limit double authentication to not read only APIs by @pgiraud
- Maintenance plugin by @pgiraud
- Collapsible sidebar by @pgiraud
- New monitoring probes: replication lag and connection, temporary files by @julmon
- UI functional tests by @bersace
- Support Tornado 4.4 and 5 by @bersace
- Add auto configuration script by @bersace
- Show number of waiting/blocking req in activity tabs by @pgiraud
- Show availability status on home page by @pgiraud
- Dashboard like home page by @pgiraud
- Improve activity views by @pgiraud
- Review web framework by @bersace
- Review debian packaging by @bersace
pg_ident.confedition removed from
pgconfplugin by @pgiraud